ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A tractor trailer accident along 690 West in the Van Buren area caused traffic backups for Thursday evening’s commute near Exit 3 to Farrell Road.
Onondaga County 911 dispatchers tell NewsChannel 9 that the truck spilled diesel fuel.
All lanes of 690 west in the area were closed for several hours while the scene was cleaned up.
All lanes have since been reopened. There were no serious injuries.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse Mayor Walsh to deliver 2021 State of the City Thursday
- President Biden rolls back Trump policies on wall, climate, health, Muslims
- We have a winner! Single lucky $730 million Powerball ticket sold
- Packers realize how much Rodgers has at stake this weekend
- North Country wake-up weather: Jan. 21, 2021
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9