ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A tractor trailer accident along 690 West in the Van Buren area caused traffic backups for Thursday evening’s commute near Exit 3 to Farrell Road.
Onondaga County 911 dispatchers tell NewsChannel 9 that the truck spilled diesel fuel.
All lanes of 690 west in the area were closed for several hours while the scene was cleaned up.
All lanes have since been reopened. There were no serious injuries.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Madison County offering one-stop site for buying local
- New Fund Helps Both Local Restaurants & Hospital Workers
- Costco, Home Depot now limiting number of customers permitted in stores
- The best way to clean your devices during the COVID-19 outbreak: Consumer Reports
- Storm Team Academy: Tornadoes
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9