ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A tractor trailer accident along 690 West in the Van Buren area caused traffic backups for Thursday evening’s commute near Exit 3 to Farrell Road.
Onondaga County 911 dispatchers tell NewsChannel 9 that the truck spilled diesel fuel.
All lanes of 690 west in the area were closed for several hours while the scene was cleaned up.
All lanes have since been reopened. There were no serious injuries.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Look closely to see a comet in the sky at dusk and dawn!
- Central New York Diaper Bank hosts third diaper giveaway of the year
- Boeheim’s Army crumbles in second half, falls 65-48 against Sideline Cancer in The Basketball Tournament
- New social justice group, Rebirth SYR, hosts meet and greet in preparation of Monday’s protest
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at Syracuse bar Tommy’s Park
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9