LIVERPOOL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Onondaga Lake Parkway will remain closed to traffic until 8:30 Thursday evening.
The parkway will also be closed on Friday from 7:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. Saturday morning.
Traffic will be detoured onto Old Liverpool Road.
Visitors to Onondaga Lake Park will still have access to the park.
Details of the film being shot were not released, but the production company did express thanks for everyone’s patience.
“The New York State Film industry employs hundreds in the area, and it is only
through the support of local businesses and residents that it can continue to grow.
On Three Pictures, Inc. appreciates the community’s support for the Film &
Entertainment Industry in Central New York.”
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Lake effect snow for parts of Central New York overnight into Wednesday
- Juarez surpasses 2019 homicide totals despite lockdowns, pandemic
- Trump’s weakening of century-old bird preservation act worries South Texas environmentalists
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record
- Work on new border wall on hold while agency reviews water district’s concerns
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel