SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Traffic alert for those traveling on Grand Avenue in Syracuse. Beginning Monday, Grand Avenue, between Delaware Street and Velasko Road, there will be a milling and repaving project happening.
Grand Avenue will be closed for the road work, but detours will be marked.
The project is expected to be finished by the end of the week, depending on the weather.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Learn how Lucile Ball turned Jamestown, NY into a comedy destination at the Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- New York Times: Google users experience temporary outages Thursday
- Town of DeWitt holds public comment session on policing, no final decisions made
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.