(WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County DOT has released a traffic alert for Grand Avenue in Syracuse.
The construction will be on Grand Avenue between Velasko Road and Fay Road.
The road will be down to one lane with alternating traffic. Expect a slow go on Wednesday, beginning in the morning.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Still warm Wednesday, but becoming less humid
- Schweinfurth Art Center completes air system upgrades as new exhibit opens
- Car thefts continue to be a problem across Central New York
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- 1 sent to hospital after shooting in Ithaca
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.