ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Work on I-695 between I-690 and the Fairmount-Camillus interchange has been postponed because of the weather.
That stretch was set to be closed during the overnight hours tonight. The closure is so National Grid can replace the main transmission lines.
There hasn’t been a date set yet for when they plan to reschedule.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Over $300K in FEMA funding announced for New York firefighters responding to COVID-19
- Local leaders want to make sure WNY’s COVID-19 vaccines go to Western New Yorkers
- New York State is starting to try new ways to get the COVID vaccine to different communities
- Cuomo thanks Bills for the deep playoff run
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9