ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Work on I-695 between I-690 and the Fairmount-Camillus interchange has been postponed because of the weather.
That stretch was set to be closed during the overnight hours tonight. The closure is so National Grid can replace the main transmission lines.
There hasn’t been a date set yet for when they plan to reschedule.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at 12 Oneida County locations
- Watch: The Sunday Mass from the Syracuse Roman Catholic Diocese
- Stimulus check update: Why we’re no closer to a second $1,200 payment
- Kodak deal for $765 million loan on hold after allegations of insider trading
- Tear gas, clashes in Beirut amid fury over massive blast
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9