ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Work on I-695 between I-690 and the Fairmount-Camillus interchange has been postponed because of the weather.
That stretch was set to be closed during the overnight hours tonight. The closure is so National Grid can replace the main transmission lines.
There hasn’t been a date set yet for when they plan to reschedule.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Boeheim scores 21 as Syracuse beats Pittsburgh 69-61
- No. 6 Louisville rolls Clemson 80-62 for 6th straight win
- Georgia Tech’s late rally leads to upset over NC State 64-58
- Get inked at the 34th annual AM-Jam Tattoo Expo
- Raising the bar in Robotics: Liverpool Central School District hosts first competition for middle school students
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9