(WSYR-TV) — There are only days left to fill out the 2020 Census and New York State is facing a critically low response rate.
Census numbers are crucial for national decision making. Things like dispensing over a trillion dollars in federal grant money, drawing political maps and even dividing house seats among the states rely on your answers.
The Census deadline is this Wednesday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Baldwinsville edges Liverpool in boys soccer
- CBA girls shutout LaFayette
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at South Avenue Market in Syracuse
- WATCH: Much cooler weather to start the weekend
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.