ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Amidst all the races, the big news from election night was the problems counting the ballots in Onondaga County. Results were trickling in late into the night. NewsChannel 9’s Nicole Sommavilla went to the Board of Elections Headquarters to try to get to the bottom of what went wrong.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- WATCH: Filtered sunshine Tuesday but warmer
- Military plane conducts touch and go exercises at airport
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Independent consultant to review evidence in Wisconsin police shooting of Jacob Blake
For more local news, follow Nicole Sommavilla on Twitter @NeSommavilla