ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — New numbers show that over 3,500 people in Onondaga County have taken advantage of early voting so far. That’s up from about 1,700 that cast their votes this past weekend when early voting started.
Designated polling locations for early voting might be different than your usual voting spot, so be sure to check where your early voting location is.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Empire’s Farm Brewery in Cazenovia shuts down as new owners take over
- Grateful Dead guitarist Bob Weir and the Wolf Bros. coming to Syracuse
- Man charged with vehicular manslaughter, DWI after crashing into tractor
- HEAP now accepting applications
- I-690 east ramp to I-81 south to close Thursday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9