ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — New numbers show that over 3,500 people in Onondaga County have taken advantage of early voting so far. That’s up from about 1,700 that cast their votes this past weekend when early voting started.
Designated polling locations for early voting might be different than your usual voting spot, so be sure to check where your early voting location is.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Suffrage Saturdays: Local museum hosts speakers to celebrate 100th anniversary of women’s right to vote
- WATCH: Heat and humidity begins to ramp up Sunday into next week
- Salt City Market’s Cake Bar tests recipes downtown on Saturday
- Mother of son with special needs speaks out in full support of reopening NYS schools
- Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9