UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — President Trump is throwing his support behind 22nd District republican congressional candidate Claudia Tenney.
In a tweet, the President says she’s strong on crime, borders and cutting taxes.
Tenney is running to reclaim the seat she lost to Anthony Brindisi in 2018.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- 2 political signs vandalized in Liverpool
- Steuben Co. reports 5 COVID-19 deaths at the Corning Center nursing home
- Rapid COVID-19 testing hard to find in CNY area
- American flag torn, burned during protest at Ithaca Police Department
- 1 killed in multi-vehicle crash in Jefferson Co.
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9