UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — President Trump is throwing his support behind 22nd District republican congressional candidate Claudia Tenney.
In a tweet, the President says she’s strong on crime, borders and cutting taxes.
Tenney is running to reclaim the seat she lost to Anthony Brindisi in 2018.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Students reject university offers, continue protest, says Syracuse University
- Daily Pledge: Fremont Elementary School, 5th Grade, Ms. Polak – February 19th
- WATCH: Two rounds of lake effect snow will impact CNY Wednesday and Thursday
- OCC men and women close out regular season with a pair of wins
- CBA/JD opens the Section III postseason with win over Cazenovia
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9