(WSYR-TV) — Candidates for the 53rd State Senate, Democratic incumbent Rachel May (D) and Republican challenger Sam Rodgers, sit down with NewsChannel 9’s Dan Cummings to debate the issues voters in the district care about. Topics include the pandemic’s impact on nursing homes and legislation, taxes, and police and bail reform.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Juarez mayor hospitalized with complications from COVID-19
- Onondaga County Executive: ‘It’s a complicated day,’ 61 new COVID-19 cases
- Potential COVID-19 exposures at 4 Oneida County businesses
- How does Vera House’s Purple Thursday honor survivors of domestic violence?
- Protecting the polls for voters from COVID-19 during the pandemic
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.