CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — NewsChannel 9 has received calls into the newsroom claiming that the ACC Network isn’t available to people with a legacy Time Warner Cable plan.
A Spectrum spokesperson tells us that’s correct. It’s only available to people who upgraded their cable package to Spectrum.
There are a few customers out there who still have a Time Warner Cable package and were never forced into an upgraded Spectrum package following the merger, but that means they won’t have access to every feature, including the ACC Network.
If you want to know what’s happening in your neighborhood or have a question you want answered, give the Your Stories team a call at 315-446-9900 or email us at YourStories@LocalSYR.com. You can also use #YourStories on Twitter.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- COVID-19 cases in NY surpass 400,000
- Syracuse-area gym sues state demanding right to reopen
- Jobless claims up in New York
- City of Syracuse receives recognition for its data-driven decisions
- Newsfeed Now: Recovery search for Naya Rivera; Grammar queen