SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Many NewsChannel 9 viewers called and emailed the station on Monday, wanting to know about a large plane out at the airport.
It turned out to be a C-130 that was conducting touch and go exercises at Hancock International Airport. The training takes place where there aren’t many commercial flights in the area.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Tijuana trick-or-treaters and Halloween party-goers told to stay home
- New York State Police crackdown on impaired drivers this Halloween weekend
- ‘Decisive’ or ‘disastrous’: Fate of Trump’s immigration policies rests on voters
- San Diego County using Día de los Muertos to honor COVID-19 victims
- Syracuse man arrested for possession of ‘ghost gun’
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.