SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Today’s question is an update that might make you angry, and hungry.
It’s about Angry Smokehouse and Margaret Miller asks…
when is the Angry Smokehouse in Baldwinsville going to open?
This is the old lock 24 restaurant on 33 Water Street, right on the Seneca River.
When we first told our viewers about this new spot back in May, the owner Jeff Rogers said he was hoping to be open by end of June.
Yet, here we are at the end of September, and still no smoke.
Rogers is the same owner of the very popular Angry Garlic restaurant in Baldwinsville, and that’s why fans are licking their lips for this new bar-b-que spot.
Rogers says construction and other delays have kept the doors closed longer than expected.
He says work is practically done, he’s just waiting on the liquor license.
He’s hoping to be open by the end of October at the latest.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s being built near Spera’s in Cicero?
- Your Stories Q&A: Can you request a speed hump in your neighborhood?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is a Starbucks coming to Town of Salina?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why prices for home heating oil are so high
- Your Stories Q&A: Why did a popular Burger King in Salina close?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is the new section of Loop the Lake closed?
- Your Stories: Gas prices predicted to drop by Christmas
- Your Stories: Fayetteville Tully’s now open
- Your Stories: Mom of two back to the drawing board to find pediatric COVID vaccine
- Your Stories: When will dark street lights on 690 and 81 be fixed?
- Your Stories Q&A: Opening date announced for Fayetteville Chipotle
- Your Stories: What is an affidavit ballot?
- Your Stories: The latest on when the delayed Crumbl Cookies could open in DeWitt
- Your Stories Q&A: Why are stores short on lettuce?
- Your Stories: When will the thruway construction be done?