FAYETTEVILLE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — You ask, we answer!
The Your Stories Team is often asked about new restaurants and stores popping up at the Towne Center at Fayetteville.
This update might have you running to the shopping center.
Athleta, a women’s activewear store owned by Gap, will be on the first floor of the building off N Burdick Street, between J.Jill and Sweet Frog frozen yogurt.
COR said construction is expected to start this spring and the goal is to have the store open by late summer.
This will be the second Athleta in Central New York. Currently there’s a store at Destiny USA.
The Towne Center in Fayetteville has expanded as of late, adding a Tullys and Chipotle.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: Update on transforming former Will and Baumer site
- Your Stories: Notoriously rough railroad crossing in DeWitt to be removed
- Your Stories Q&A: The plans for a vacant gas station in Westvale
- Your Stories Q&A: Construction starts on development in Clay
- Your Stories Q&A: When will new Great Northern owner fix the potholes?
- Your Stories Q&A: More WellNow Urgent Cares “temporarily closed”
- Your Stories Q&A: Here’s what’s being built near Cicero Walmart
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s being built near former Erie Blvd Pizza Hut?
- Your Stories Q&A: When will repairs be made to Syracuse’s Hanover Square Fountain?
- Your Stories Q&A: How to report a rough railroad crossing
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s being built next to the Tully’s in Fayetteville
- Your Stories Q&A: North Syracuse School District not changing its name
- Your Stories Q&A: Cicero opening first splash pad this week
- Your Stories Q&A: How the Fair counts concert crowds
- Your Stories Q&A: Will Idalia impact gas prices?