BALDWINSVILLE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — You ask, we answer!
The Your Stories Team saw a recent post on Facebook asking if the owner of the popular Angry Garlic restaurant in Baldwinsville is opening a new barbecue joint in the village.
You won’t be mad at what we learned.
Owner Jeff Rogers is hard at work transforming the old Lock 24 restaurant into Angry Smokehouse. Rogers said it will be a smoke and barbecue restaurant located at 33 Water Street.
The old Lock 24 restaurant has been gutted and construction is set to wrap up in about three weeks. Angry Smokehouse hopes to be serving happy customers by the end of June.
Do you have a question about something happening in your neighborhood? Let the Your Stories Team know, and we will work to get you an answer!
Call us anytime at 315-446-9900 or email us at email@example.com.
Celebrate the Class of 2022
- Class of 2022: Chittenango grad to attend Clemson University in the fall, majoring in mechanical engineering
- Dryden valedictorian receives full ride to Ivy League college
- Class of 2022: ‘C-NS Standout’ senior attending college north of the border, studying foreign language
- Class of 2022: Liverpool valedictorian will attend Niagara University in the fall; major in computer science
- Class of 2022: Cazenovia Valedictorian attending RPI in the fall and playing field hockey
- Class of 2022: Meachem Elementary parade for Corcoran High School seniors brings back memories
- Class of 2022: Cato-Meridian senior says she wanted to be Valedictorian since she was a toddler
- Class of 2022: Oneida valedictorian to attend Boston University this fall
- Class of 2022: Corcoran High School Valedictorian will attend Ivy League in the fall, major in Pre-med
- Class of 2022: Valedictorian at Hannibal High School earns both college and high school diplomas
- Class of 2022: Nepal native graduating at the top of ITC High School class