(WSYR-TV) — You ask, we answer, State Fair edition!
Let’s unpack this question asked to the Your Stories team:
Can I bring my own food and drink to the NYS Fair?
The answer is yes, you can! You can bring outside food and drink into the Fair, but not alcohol.
If you’re visiting the Fair on a budget, bringing your own food and drink will definitely help you save some money.
You can bring coolers and bags inside, but be prepared for a safety check by security at the gates.
Once you make your way through the gates, you will find tables scattered throughout the fairgrounds. Chevy Park might be a nice spot for a picnic because there are several tables at this location.
The Fair does not offer storage lockers or a claim check area, so whatever you bring in with you, you will have to wheel or carry.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: An update on the former IHOP building in DeWitt
- Your Stories: Are you having trouble finding a pediatric vaccination appointment? Here’s where you can go
- Your Stories Q&A: Still waiting for STAR check? Check your mailbox
- Your Stories Q&A: Who paid for the Tesla chargers at Destiny USA?
- Your Stories Q&A: Are you still waiting for your homeowner tax rebate credit check?
- Your Stories: Where can I get a Moderna COVID booster shot?
- Your Stories: Can I get the COVID booster and Flu shot together?
- Your Stories Q&A: Will the Thruway Chick-fil-A be open on Sunday?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why has work come to a halt on West Genesee Street in the Fairmount area?
- Your Stories Q&A: YO! BURRITO in Manlius temporarily closed, diner to open in location
- Your Stories Q&A: Flat Rock location in Oswego is getting a makeover
- Chittenango rest stop with Chick-fil-A now open
- Your Stories Q&A: Collision repair chain coming to Clay
- Your Stories Q&A: When will the Onondaga Lake PKWY ramp reopen?
- Save a Child’s Heart Fundraising scam might have caught you in DeWitt