Update at 10:05 a.m. on 11-22-23: As of this week, the Cicero Chick-fil-A has reopened after its closure.
The location posted on their Facebook, “The crew is back. Come and see! We’ve missed you, and we’re thrilled to be back in action. Chick-fil-A Cicero is officially open for business!”
CICERO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Hold on to your waffle fries! The Cicero Chick-fil-A on Route 11 is closing for a month-long remodel.
The popular chicken chain posting on Facebook and sending loyal viewers an email announcing the closure, which begins Saturday, Sep. 30 at 8 p.m. and won’t reopen until November.
Here’s part of the message posted on Facebook:
Our Cicero location will be receiving an interior remodel and a drive-thru expansion. Our team has loved serving our community all these years, and now we can keep serving you with a few improvements for your comfort, convenience, and safety — both inside and out.
Town of Cicero Planning Director, Steve Procopio, told the YS Team that work involves interior alterations to the drive-thru service area and the addition of a canopy to the drive-thru service lane.
The Cicero Chick-fil-A encourages customers to visit the Clay location while the renovations are underway.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: Can businesses in NY tack on a surcharge to those paying with credit cards?
- Your Stories Q&A: Will home heating oil cost you more this year compared to last?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why are there signs with QR codes around the city of Syracuse, what are they for?
- Your Stories Q&A: Latest on closed Electronics Pkwy Hotel in Salina
- Your Stories: Cicero neighborhood notified to make mailboxes taller to continue postal service
- Your Stories Q&A: $6 million Community Center planned for Mattydale
- Your Stories Q&A: A question about tickets for Lights on the Lake
- Your Stories Q&A: Here’s when Crumbl Cookies in Clay is set to open
- Your Stories Q&A: 1920s cemetery chapel demolished in Lyncourt
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s being built at Bear and Buckley Roads in Clay?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why has work stopped on the new Manlius Starbucks?
- Your Stories: Fluctuating gas prices at neighboring pumps
- Your Stories Q&A: How far will gas prices drop?
- Your Stories Q&A: Here’s what’s next for this closed North Syracuse Bowling Alley
- Your Stories Q&A: Mexican restaurant now open in former Camillus Applebees