SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Paul Burke sent the following question to the Your Stories Team:
What is going on in the former Sharon Chevrolet on RT 31 near route RT 57?
According to the Town of Clay Planning Commissioner, this old building is being transformed into a Caliber Collision repair shop.
According to Caliber’s website, the company has 1,500 centers nationwide. This will be the second Caliber in the Syracuse area. The first is located at 1232 W Genesee Street in Syracuse.
The building that’s being transformed, was previously owned by Sharon Chevrolet. The car dealership is located on Route 31, down the road from the building that it recently sold to Caliber. Before selling, Sharon mainly used the building as storage.
The construction company working on the building said in a release it expects to complete the project by early next year.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: Popular I-81exit near Destiny USA, back open
- Your Stories Q&A: A solar farm is the new build in B’Ville
- Your Stories: Onondaga Road water main update
- Your Stories: Helping Hurricane Ian victims
- Your Stories Q&A: Will Hurricane Ian cause gas prices to climb?
- Your Stories Q&A: Do refinanced loans qualify for the student loan forgiveness program?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is a grocery store still on the market for Fayetteville?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why do gas prices vary from county to county?
- Your Stories: Angry Smokehouse to open next month
- Your Stories Q&A: An update on the former IHOP building in DeWitt
- Your Stories: Are you having trouble finding a pediatric vaccination appointment? Here’s where you can go
- Your Stories Q&A: Still waiting for STAR check? Check your mailbox
- Your Stories Q&A: Who paid for the Tesla chargers at Destiny USA?
- Your Stories Q&A: Are you still waiting for your homeowner tax rebate credit check?
- Your Stories: Where can I get a Moderna COVID booster shot?