TOWN OF SALINA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – The Your Stories Team has confirmed a new Starbucks is in the works in Salina.
According to the Town’s Planning and Development Department, the spot being targeted for the coffee chain is located at the corner of Elwood Davis and Buckley Roads. Currently, a vacant parking lot sits on the property.
The Town said nothing official has been brought before the planning board, but the property owner confirmed to the Planning and Zoning Director that the plan is to build a Starbucks.
The Your Stories Team reached out to Starbucks for comment but has yet to hear back from the company.
The Planning Department said this would be the first Starbucks in Salina.
The property is located right near the new Restaurant Depot being built. It also sits near the 81/90 interchange.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: Why do plow trucks now have green lights?
- Your Stories: Athleta coming to popular Fayetteville shopping center
- Your Stories Q&A: Will the Jamesville Balloon Fest soar again?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is Tony’s Family Restaurant closing?
- Your Stories: How can I stop unwanted calls?
- Your Stories Q&A: Many struggle to find dry cat food
- Your Stories Q&A: A look at Fulton gas prices
- Your Stories Q&A: New plans for closed Applebee’s in Camillus
- Your Stories Q&A: The meaning behind the Teepee display off the Thruway
- Your Stories Q&A: City repairs bumpy railroad tracks near NBT Bank Stadium
- Your Stories Q&A: Furniture store remains open, despite Great Northern closure
- Your Stories Q&A: New life for a Village of Mexico landmark
- Your Stories Q&A: JCPenney to close in Oswego, Hobby Lobby to take its spot
- Your Stories Q&A: Why is Cayuga County auctioning off an old merry-go-round?
- Your Stories: Red Lobster on Erie Blvd closed