(WSYR-TV) — New construction near Syracuse Hancock International Airport had viewer Marvin Calderon reaching out to The Your Stories Team. Calderon wanted to know what is currently being built on South Bay Road across from Delta Sonic near I-81 in the Town of Salina.
Storage is what’s in store for this plot of land.
Tom Kennedy with North Syracuse Storage said a four-story, 100,000 sq. ft. building will house 700 storage units here. The building will have exterior and interior units. For the indoor units, tenants can drive their vehicles inside the building for offloading. That’s sure to come in handy during the winter months! The units will also be climate controlled. Kennedy said the goal is to complete construction by the end of the year. Kennedy said North Syracuse Storage will use a third-party national chain to run the facility.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories: Chevy Court vs. Chevy Park at NYS Fair
- Your Stories: Is the drop about to stop at the pump?
- Your Stories Q&A: Do I need to wear a mask at the NYS Fair?
- Your Stories Q&A: Major paving project slated for Manlius
- Your Stories: No, Grandma Brown’s Baked Beans hasn’t resumed production
- Your Stories Q&A: Open doors at a closed store grabs attention in Mattydale
- Your Stories Q&A: Don’t count on a countdown outside the NYS Fair this year
- Your Stories Q&A: Construction on the corner of Wetzel Road and Henry Clay Boulevard?
- Your Stories Q&A: Are you still waiting for your homeowner tax rebate credit check?
- Your Stories Q&A: Will the JetBlue nonstop flight from Syracuse to Orlando return?
- Your Stories Q&A: An update on two popular exit ramps near Destiny USA
- Your Stories Q&A: Park-N-Ride options remain limited for NYS State Fair due to driver shortage
- Your Stories Q&A: Why are NY gas prices nearly $.35 more than the national average?
- Your Stories Q&A: When will The Kabob House restaurant open in Liverpool
- Your Stories Q&A: Storage in store for new building near SYR airport