CLAY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – You ask, we answer!
The Your Stories Team has heard from a number of our viewers who want to know what’s being built near the intersection of Bear and Buckley Roads, near the Stewart’s Shops gas station in Clay.
Clay’s Planning Commissioner, Mark Territo, said this is a 36-unit apartment complex being built by Alberici & Sons.
Territo said it was approved in 2017.
It’s not clear what’s taken this long for construction to begin. We reached out to Alberici & Sons to learn more about the project and to see when the apartment will be finished, but we have not heard back.
Have a question for the Your Stories Team?
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: Will natural gas customers pay more this winter compared to last?
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s the latest on bringing Delta Sonic to Clay?
- Your Stories Q&A: Rescue Mission donation centers no longer welcome at Wegmans
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s the status of a new grocery store coming to Fayetteville?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is Hobby Lobby still coming to Oswego?
- Your Stories Q&A: Auto parts chain moving into former Clay Thrift Store
- Your Stories Q&A: Can businesses in NY tack on a surcharge to those paying with credit cards?
- Your Stories Q&A: Will home heating oil cost you more this year compared to last?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why are there signs with QR codes around the city of Syracuse, what are they for?
- Your Stories Q&A: Latest on closed Electronics Pkwy Hotel in Salina
- Your Stories: Cicero neighborhood notified to make mailboxes taller to continue postal service
- Your Stories Q&A: $6 million Community Center planned for Mattydale
- Your Stories Q&A: A question about tickets for Lights on the Lake
- Your Stories Q&A: Here’s when Crumbl Cookies in Clay is set to open
- Your Stories Q&A: 1920s cemetery chapel demolished in Lyncourt