(WSYR-TV)–The Your Stories Team is fielding two questions about new construction in the Town of Clay.
Judith Brazosky wrote:
What are they building on W. Taft Road near AutoZone?
Sticking with the auto theme, A Jiffy Lube is being built next to the AutoZone. It is also near the popular Jake Hafner’s restaurant.
The Town of Clay said construction started a few weeks ago on the 3,000-square-foot building. The planning director did not know when construction would be completed. There are several instant oil change locations in Onondaga County, but this looks to be the first Jiffy Lube. According to the company’s website, there are Jiffy Lube locations in Cortland and New Hartford.
Do you have a question about something happening in your neighborhood? Let the Your Stories Team know, and we will work to get you an answer!
Call us anytime at 315-446-9900 or email us at email@example.com.
- Your Stories: Will the recent drop in gas prices continue?
- YS Q&A: Where can parents get their kids vaccinated?
- Your Stories: Construction underway on Murphy’s Island to extend Loop the Lake
- Your Stories Q&A: Will I be taxed on the Homeowner Tax Rebate Credit?
- Your Stories Q&A: Baby swans in Manlius?
- ‘Dumb thing to do:’ Onondaga County Executive warns against dumping trash at ShoppingTown
- Your Stories Q&A: New plans for former Jim’s Fish Fry location
- Your Stories: Why some people are working on Juneteenth holiday
- Wedding plans up in the air after cancelled flight
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s next for the former IHOP building in DeWitt?
- Your Stories Q&A: Iconic slogan removed from Heid’s, will it come back?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why install lights on a park trail that closes at dusk?
- Amazon truck is 24th vehicle to hit Onondaga Lake Parkway bridge in three years
- Your Stories Q&A: Getting a grasp on gas prices
- Your Stories Q&A: When will the grass at Carrier Circle get cut?