CLAY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — You ask, we answer!
The Your Stories Team is being asked for an update on the Crumbl Cookies coming to Clay.
The company known for its soft cookies and iconic pink packaging, will open in the Kimbrook Village Square, located near the intersection of NY 31 and NY 57.
According to James Taylor with the Clay location, the tentative opening date is Thursday, December 14.
Taylor said the date is dependent on everything going as planned.
If it does indeed open on the projected date, you’ll be able to try the national chain just in time for Christmas.
This will be Crumbl’s second Central New York location. Last December, Crumbl opened its first CNY store in the Marshalls Plaza in DeWitt.
The company, that claims to have the “best cookies in the world,” has more than 800 bakeries in the US.
Have a question for the Your Stories Team?
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: Will natural gas customers pay more this winter compared to last?
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s the latest on bringing Delta Sonic to Clay?
- Your Stories Q&A: Rescue Mission donation centers no longer welcome at Wegmans
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s the status of a new grocery store coming to Fayetteville?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is Hobby Lobby still coming to Oswego?
- Your Stories Q&A: Auto parts chain moving into former Clay Thrift Store
- Your Stories Q&A: Can businesses in NY tack on a surcharge to those paying with credit cards?
- Your Stories Q&A: Will home heating oil cost you more this year compared to last?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why are there signs with QR codes around the city of Syracuse, what are they for?
- Your Stories Q&A: Latest on closed Electronics Pkwy Hotel in Salina
- Your Stories: Cicero neighborhood notified to make mailboxes taller to continue postal service
- Your Stories Q&A: $6 million Community Center planned for Mattydale
- Your Stories Q&A: A question about tickets for Lights on the Lake
- Your Stories Q&A: Here’s when Crumbl Cookies in Clay is set to open
- Your Stories Q&A: 1920s cemetery chapel demolished in Lyncourt