SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – In November, at least four Walgreens locations are closing for good.
Besides those closures, some viewers noticed certain Walgreens pharmacies being closed during normal business hours. Most of the complaints centered around weekend closures. The closures appear to be sporadic, with the majority of stores not impacted.
Fraser Engerman, Senior Director of External Relations for Walgreens, sent the following statement regarding pharmacy hours:
In communities impacted by staffing shortages, we have adjusted hours of operation with the goal of creating minimal disruption for customers and patients. In such instances, we will direct customers to other nearby Walgreens locations for prescription needs, care, and support. Adjusted store hours are reflected on the store locator, which is updated throughout the day at Walgreens.com/FindaStore and on the Walgreens mobile app. Customers who have questions about their medications can also talk to a Walgreens pharmacist using the Pharmacist Video Chat feature available 24/7 on Walgreens mobile app and website.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s being built near Spera’s in Cicero?
- Your Stories Q&A: Can you request a speed hump in your neighborhood?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is a Starbucks coming to Town of Salina?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why prices for home heating oil are so high
- Your Stories Q&A: Why did a popular Burger King in Salina close?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is the new section of Loop the Lake closed?
- Your Stories: Gas prices predicted to drop by Christmas
- Your Stories: Fayetteville Tully’s now open
- Your Stories: Mom of two back to the drawing board to find pediatric COVID vaccine
- Your Stories: When will dark street lights on 690 and 81 be fixed?
- Your Stories Q&A: Opening date announced for Fayetteville Chipotle
- Your Stories: What is an affidavit ballot?
- Your Stories: The latest on when the delayed Crumbl Cookies could open in DeWitt
- Your Stories Q&A: Why are stores short on lettuce?
- Your Stories: When will the thruway construction be done?