DEWITT, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – An update on a sweet spot for your sweet tooth.
The Your Stories Team keeps getting questions about Crumbl Cookies and when it will be open for business.
The company known for its gourmet cookies and pink packaging is moving into the Marshall’s Plaza off of Erie Boulevard.
Eric Recoon, with Benderson Development, which operates the plaza in DeWitt, said Crumbl Cookies is targeting November 23 to open. But he cautioned, it’s a “soft” date. So, the opening date could change.
Fans of Crumbl have been eagerly awaiting this opening which has been delayed by supply chain and labor issues, according to Recoon.
The DeWitt location will be the first Crumbl Cookies location in Central New York. According to its website, it has locations in the Rochester and Buffalo areas.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: An update on a vacant Westvale gas station
- Your Stories: Why is diesel about $2 more a gallon than gasoline?
- Your Stories Q&A: A longer construction timeline for a longtime road closure in Clay
- DEC doesn’t have ‘enough definitive evidence’ to charge restaurant owner accused of ramming geese in August
- Your Stories Q&A: Who can use blue emergency lights?
- Your Stories Q&A: When will construction be completed on Taft Road bridge?
- Your Stories Q&A: When will water main project near Brighton Towers be completed?
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s being built near Spera’s in Cicero?
- Your Stories Q&A: Can you request a speed hump in your neighborhood?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is a Starbucks coming to Town of Salina?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why prices for home heating oil are so high
- Your Stories Q&A: Why did a popular Burger King in Salina close?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is the new section of Loop the Lake closed?
- Your Stories: Gas prices predicted to drop by Christmas
- Your Stories: Fayetteville Tully’s now open