ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office is putting you on the lookout for this man who is wanted for burglarizing two convenience stores: One in Elbridge and the other in Lysander.
Deputies say these break-ins happened on two separate days over the past two months at the TT Convenience and Cafe on Route 31 and the Kwik Fill Red Apple on West Genesee Street.
If you recognize this man, you can call (315) 435-3051 or use the tip411 app.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Mexican lawmen get FBI training to combat organized crime, terrorism
- Deported combat veterans open their doors to former soldiers in exile
- Supermodel Emme Helps Raise Awareness of Heart Health
- CNY Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Answers Questions About Breast Augmentation
- Trick-or-Treat Lunch Ideas
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9