ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office is putting you on the lookout for this man who is wanted for burglarizing two convenience stores: One in Elbridge and the other in Lysander.
Deputies say these break-ins happened on two separate days over the past two months at the TT Convenience and Cafe on Route 31 and the Kwik Fill Red Apple on West Genesee Street.
If you recognize this man, you can call (315) 435-3051 or use the tip411 app.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- 103-year-old says 2020 has been the craziest year she’s seen
- Illinois woman charged with battery after dispute with masks, yelling ‘white power’
- 6-year-old Arkansas girl jumps into action saving family in UTV accident
- ‘My buddy Jeff needs a kidney’; Colorado man searches for kidney donor for himself with help from his pup
- Baby on board: Tampa Bay woman gives birth on pontoon boat on 4th of July
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9