ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office is putting you on the lookout for this man who is wanted for burglarizing two convenience stores: One in Elbridge and the other in Lysander.
Deputies say these break-ins happened on two separate days over the past two months at the TT Convenience and Cafe on Route 31 and the Kwik Fill Red Apple on West Genesee Street.
If you recognize this man, you can call (315) 435-3051 or use the tip411 app.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- After living with a foster for almost a year, Gary is eager to find a forever home: Petsavers
- News on the Go for Sunday, December 15th
- Twitter brings back election labels for 2020 US candidates
- WATCH: Windy and colder Sunday
- Colgate stuns Cincinnati with last second free throw
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9