ITHACA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Ithaca Police are investigating after a man told cops he was robbed while sitting in his car on Thursday night.
Police said the victim was in his car at the intersection of South Cayuga Street and South Titus Avenue around 7:30 p.m. when two men showed up with knives and demanded money.
The victim told police that several other cars were driving by when it happened, so there may be witnesses that can help solve the case.
Anyone with information can contact Ithaca Police Department at (607) 272-3000.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Schweinfurth Art Center completes air system upgrades as new exhibit opens
- Car thefts continue to be a problem across Central New York
- WATCH: Heat backs off for midweek but still very warm
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- 1 sent to hospital after shooting in Ithaca
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.