SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — If you’re still trying to find that perfect piece of SU fan gear to wear to Saturday’s game, there are plenty of options. That includes custom made high visibility jackets and sweater brought by Southhampton Studios.
“In Japanese, it actually says ‘beat Clemson,’ so, wow, if you’re walking around campus, whether it’s a hoodie or a jacket or a vest, I think this is the place to go to get ready for the game. Buy into the hype,” said sophomore Jared Foster.
And if you want to get you or someone you know something, you’ll want to make your way to Marshall Street.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Sunny, dry start to Sunday
- WATCH: Dino Babers press conference
- Goodyear Blimp flies over the Dome
- People with local ties involved in SU game
- Lots of tailgating before the big game
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9