PIITSBURGH (WSYR-TV) – Syracuse fell to No. 25 Pittsburgh 21-10 to drop to 0-2 for first time since 2013.
SU has given up 14 sacks in the first two weeks and only scored one touchdown combined against North Carolina and Pitt.
Next week the Orange will play in the newly renovated Carrier Dome for the first time on September 26 against Georgia Tech at noon.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Utica Fire Department, Oneida County to start ‘leaving behind’ Narcan after responding to overdose calls
- Cayuga County Sheriff: Deputy injured, suspect not in custody but ‘contained’
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- ‘I feel fantastic’: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.