SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Saturday’s game against Clemson will be the first sold out game for Syracuse football in 20 years.
The resale market online is full of tickets to purchase, some for as low as $50.
According to SeetGeek, on average, a Syracuse Orange Football ticket costs $60. However, ticket prices are subject to change from game to game and may vary depending on the particular matchup, location, day of week, period of the season, and more. For example, tickets to see Syracuse at home against Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football resell for an average of $119, while tickets to see the team play Clemson Tigers Football at home typically cost $70.
As of Thursday night, the lowest priced ticket was at $47. The seats are in the very last row of Section 335.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Josh and Thad break down the Bills wild, comeback win over the Rams
- One dead, one in critical condition after crash involving motorcycle and off-road vehicle
- Back the Red and Blue Motorcycle Ride supports first responders through Onondaga County
- Bills QB Josh Allen leads another fourth quarter comeback to beat Rams in week three
- Holland Patent School District goes completely remote next week to allow more time for COVID-19 contact tracing
For more local news, follow Josh Martin on Twitter @JoshMartinNC9