SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – With the NCAA men’s basketball season set to begin on November 25th, the ACC has announced the full 20-game conference schedules for every team.
Syracuse will begin conference play at Boston College on December 12th. The regular season is set to end with a home game against preseason 16th ranked North Carolina on March 1st.
SU will face Boston College, Pittsburgh, North Carolina, Louisville, NC State and Clemson twice this season. The Orange will travel to Duke, Florida State and Virginia.
Syracuse finished last season 18-14 and ended the season with a 81-53 win over North Carolina in the ACC Tournament when the season ended due to COVID-19.
The ACC tournament is scheduled for March 9th-March 13th at Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.
The only other game announced by Syracuse is the ACC/Big Ten Challenge matchup with Rutgers on December 8th. According to Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports, Syracuse will host Bryant on November 27th.
The full schedule is below.
2020-21 SYRACUSE MEN’S BASKETBALL SCHEDULE
(ACC Games) (all game times are TBA)
- Saturday, December 12 at Boston College
- Tuesday, December 22 vs. Notre Dame
- Tuesday, December 29/Wednesday, December 30 at Wake Forest
- Saturday, January 2 at North Carolina
- Tuesday, January 5/Wednesday, January 6 vs. Florida State
- Tuesday, January 12/Wednesday, January 13 vs. Clemson
- Saturday, January 16 at Pittsburgh
- Tuesday, January 19/Wednesday, January 20 vs. Miami
- Saturday, January 23 vs. Virginia Tech
- Monday, January 25 at Vitginia
- Sunday, January 31 vs. NC State
- Tuesday, February 2/Wednesday, February 3 vs. Louisville
- Saturday, February 6 at Clemson
- Tuesday, February 9/Wednesday, February 10 at NC State
- Saturday, February 13 vs. Pittsburgh
- Tuesday, February 16/Wednesday, February 17 at Louisville
- Saturday, February 20 vs. Boston College
- Monday, February 22 at Duke
- Saturday, February 27 at Georgia Tech
- Monday, March 1 vs. North Carolina
- Tuesday, March 9 through Saturday, March 13: ACC Tournament in Washington, D.C.