SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – The Syracuse University men’s basketball team’s schedule is starting to take shape.
The ACC announced its full slate of conference games on Thursday night. Syracuse will start their league play when they host Virginia on November 6th.
The addition of two conference games for the 2019-20 season means Syracuse will play five of its ACC rivals twice, instead of three. Included are two “rivalry” opponents that Syracuse has played a home-and-home series with since joining the ACC:
- Boston College: Jan. 15 in Syracuse; March 3 in Boston
- Pittsburgh: Jan. 25 in Syracuse; Feb 26 in Pittsburgh
The three other foes who Syracuse will see twice are:
- Georgia Tech: Dec. 8 in Atlanta; Feb. 22 in Syracuse
- Virginia: Nov. 6 in Syracuse; Jan. 11 in Charlottesville, Va.
- Virginia Tech: Jan. 7 in Syracuse; Jan. 18 in Blacksburg, Va.
Syracuse also has nine conference games that fall on a Saturday. The following six are Dome games:
- Jan. 4: Notre Dame
- Jan. 25: Pittsburgh
- Feb. 1: Duke
- Feb. 8: Wake Forest
- Feb. 22: Georgia Tech
- Feb. 29: North Carolina
Check out the full schedule below: