CICERO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Orange making it official! The last two regular season games for the SU men’s lacrosse team will be held at the Cicero-North Syracuse High School stadium.
The first four games of the season will happen in the Carrier Dome, all before the March 1st deadline for the Dome to shut down for roof reconstruction.
The university got a dry run last March, when the game against Duke had to be moved to C-NS because the NCAA women’s basketball tournament got priority inside the Dome.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Oneida County issues spike alert due to recent overdoses
- NYSDOT lays out proposed parkway changes, but what about the bridge?
- Syracuse Police & Syracuse University DPS investigating swastika etched in snow
- Six Westhill student-athletes honored at signing ceremony
- WATCH: Quiet for now in CNY but arctic air to return
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9