GREENSBORO, N.C. (WSYR-TV) — The Atlantic Coast Conference reported Tuesday afternoon that Syracuse University’s women’s basketball game at Georgia Tech scheduled for Thursday is postponed.
The Syracuse women’s program remains on pause and under COVID protocols after a positive test in the program.
The team is scheduled to resume play against Miami on Sunday at noon.
The ACC also announced that a previously postponed game against North Carolina will be played Tuesday, January 19, at noon.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Federal officers: Unlawful assembly at ICE building
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days
- Local boy receives award for saving his mother’s life
- Concern over COVID-19 vaccine allotment in Central New York
- Gov. Cuomo directs flags lowered to half-staff in honor of soldiers killed in military helicopter crash
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9