SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Syracuse University women’s basketball tweeted out some good news Friday afternoon.
Tiana Mangakahia completed her final chemotherapy treatment on Friday! She was surrounded by her team and coach.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Sunsets 5 p.m. or later from now on
- WATCH: Windy and snowy Sunday afternoon
- Titans, Chiefs set to battle for AFC title
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return
- Chiefs’ Frank Clark on Derrick Henry: “I see no difficulty in tackling him”
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9