SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Syracuse University women’s basketball tweeted out some good news Friday afternoon.
Tiana Mangakahia completed her final chemotherapy treatment on Friday! She was surrounded by her team and coach.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- CNY Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Answers Questions About Breast Augmentation
- Trick-or-Treat Lunch Ideas
- ACR Health announces access to medication that helps prevent spreading HIV
- Homer Fire Department remembering one of their own
- Cuomo signs law that gives breastfeeding mothers jury duty exemption
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9