SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse athletics fans have the chance to purchase Tought4T warm-up shirts. The shirts were made to honor Tiana Mangakahia, the Orange point guard who is currently undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
The men’s and women’s warm-up shirts are available online via Fanatics at shop.cuse.com, the Syracuse University Bookstore, Manny’s and Shirt World.
Proceeds from the sale of the shirts will go to Tiana and her family.
The shirts are available online via Fanatics (https://shop.cuse.com/?query=Thought4T)
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Family Healthcast: Why are so many people asymptomatic?
- Onondaga County down $26.5M on the year
- Watkins Glen PD officer being investigated by NYS Police
- Pres. Trump to hold Tuesday briefing
- Bills RB Devin Singletary ready for a bigger workload in year two
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9