SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Hear what Syracuse women’s basketball coach Quentin Hillsman had to say after Syracuse’s upset victory over fifth ranked Louisville.
The 59-51 victory was Hillsman’s 300th career victory as a coach.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- WATCH: Filtered sunshine Tuesday but warmer
- Military plane conducts touch and go exercises at airport
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Independent consultant to review evidence in Wisconsin police shooting of Jacob Blake