(WIVB) — Erie County wants to make it easier for people to test for COVID, the flu and RSV this winter season.
Now when you get swabbed for COVID, you’ll get results for all three viruses. This will be for samples collected for a PCR test through the department of health. Health officials say all three can cause similar symptoms, so it is important to know which one you have so you’re not spreading it.
People will be notified of their results within one to three days and appointments need to be made in advance. For more information, click here.
New on WIVB.com
- Water main break leads to ceiling collapse at Liverpool’s Park Rose Estates evacuating residents into frigid weather
- WATCH: You’ll need the shovels and ice scrapers heading out Monday morning
- New York COVID Update: Vaccinations, infection rates, deaths
- USPS: Performance holds steady as Postal Service addresses challenges
- House fire on Knaul Street extinguished in minutes while facing freezing temperatures