OTSEGO COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum is set to receive almost $300,000 in federal funding in support of “Safe at Home” virtual programming.
The plan includes 16 baseball-themed curriculum units in mathematics, American history, fine arts and science.
The funds also support the expansion of the Hall’s digital collection, including oral histories and museum artifacts.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Teachers Unions demand clear guidance before heading back to the classroom
- Next item to check off the list this year: Hottest summer in Syracuse
- School nurse takes NewsChannel 9 inside C-NS’s ‘isolation room’
- Syracuse Mayor Ben Walsh encourages community members to fill out census
- 24M Americans fear they won’t be able to pay rent
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.