SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The seven new additions to the Greater Syracuse Sports Hall of Fame are officially getting inducted on Monday night.
Inductees include Breanna Stewart, 24, the youngest individual athlete ever enshrined by the hall, and running back Floyd Little, who wore the famed #44 jersey at SU. These seven join 240 men and women who have been inducted since the first ceremony in 1987.
Monday night’s ceremony is at 7 p.m. at the Oncenter in Syracuse.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Xerox working to produce up to 1M ventilators
- Tesla starting to design ventilators using car parts
- Delta donating over 200K pounds of food to hospitals, food banks
- USNS Comfort will start taking patients with COVID-19
- Wishes on hold for Make-A-Wish Central New York
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9