SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The seven new additions to the Greater Syracuse Sports Hall of Fame are officially getting inducted on Monday night.
Inductees include Breanna Stewart, 24, the youngest individual athlete ever enshrined by the hall, and running back Floyd Little, who wore the famed #44 jersey at SU. These seven join 240 men and women who have been inducted since the first ceremony in 1987.
Monday night’s ceremony is at 7 p.m. at the Oncenter in Syracuse.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse Police looking for man accused of attacking gas station with baseball bat
- WATCH: Cold overnight before snow returns Saturday
- Massive explosion injures three in Pennsylvania
- Oneida County Overdose Response Team issues spike alert
- Lessons from the Ring: Tell Me Something Good
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9