AUBURN, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The General Manager of the Auburn Doubledays, Adam Winslow, will be leaving his position.
In the interim, Assistant General Manager Bob Scarbrough will take on the role of Interim General Manager. Assistant General manager David Lindberg will expand his current role, as well.
In a statement, Winslow said, “An opportunity has been presented to me and in the best interest of my family; my wife and I have decided to move forward with this new venture. I cannot thank the City of Auburn, Washington Nationals, front office staff, corporate partners, season ticket holders and the people of this community for the opportunity to lead this franchise. The progress that we’ve made over the last 3 seasons with extensive stadium upgrades, creating long term partnerships, continued positive economic growth, giving back to local nonprofit organizations and creating a positive fan experience is something we are all very proud of. The Auburn Doubledays is a storied franchise that should be treasured and my family and I are truly thankful and honored for being a part of it.”
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Powerful Voices app connects constituents with their elected leaders to spark real change
- Pianist Steve Laureti Making Spirits Bright With 25 ‘Piano’ Days of Christmas
- The ‘Naked Truth’ Behind An All New Episode of ‘The Bachelorette’
- Top Toys and Tips For Holiday Shopping in 2020
- Recent study finds postpartum depression can last up to 3 years for mothers
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9