SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — If the Orange aren’t already well underway with their preparations before Saturday’s game, they had better get Clemson on their radar really quick.
The team has three more days to put in any new wrinkles for Saturday. With the way the team played last week, the players cannot wait for kickoff.
Syracuse has fully put the performance against Maryland behind them and Clemson is a squad that requires your full attention. The reigning National champs have won 17 straight games by an average of 30 points.
The Orange are one of the few teams that have stuck with the Tigers in the past two seasons. Both games in the last two years have been separated by just three points. SU came away with the win in 2017 and the Tigers held off Syracuse last year at Death Valley.
Even with past success, Syracuse knows this time around will not be any easier. It will be quite a challenge. Syracuse is nearly a four-touchdown underdog according to Las Vegas odds.
If head coach Dino Babers gets his way, maybe the Orange faithful can make a difference.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Crews battling fire at East Syracuse business
- TSA halts employees from using TikTok after Senator Schumer raises concerns
- WATCH: Another spring-like day in CNY Monday
- Mooney, Gibbs lead Notre Dame to 87-71 win over Miami
- Colgate locks up Patriot League regular season title with win over Holy Cross
For more local sports, follow Darius Joshua on Twitter @DariusJoshuaTV