SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — All the hype leading up to the Syracuse and Clemson game didn’t disappoint. The weekend brought fans from all over to Syracuse, along with the Goodyear Blimp, a prime time national audience, and at halftime, SU legend Tim Green had his jersey retired. The teams even got to play to a sold-out Dome crowd.
However, even in all the excitement, the Orange just couldn’t keep up with the Tigers and pull off another miraculous win as they did in 2017. Clemson got the win, 41 to 6.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Crunch start road trip with win at Providence
- Marcellus hands Westhill another loss with road win
- Bishop Ludden remains undefeated with big night from Kaigler
- Governor Cuomo directs state police to increase patrols near synagogues and Jewish establishments
- Town of Cicero holds meeting on 5G wireless