SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — All the hype leading up to the Syracuse and Clemson game didn’t disappoint. The weekend brought fans from all over to Syracuse, along with the Goodyear Blimp, a prime time national audience, and at halftime, SU legend Tim Green had his jersey retired. The teams even got to play to a sold-out Dome crowd.
However, even in all the excitement, the Orange just couldn’t keep up with the Tigers and pull off another miraculous win as they did in 2017. Clemson got the win, 41 to 6.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- 2 political signs vandalized in Liverpool
- Steuben Co. reports 5 COVID-19 deaths at the Corning Center nursing home
- Rapid COVID-19 testing hard to find in CNY area
- American flag torn, burned during protest at Ithaca Police Department