SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The wait for Syracuse fans is over, as Syracuse University released pictures inside the newly renovated Carrier Dome for the first time Thursday.
The most noticeable improvement, besides the new roof, is a new scoreboard hanging from midfield.
Syracuse University will play its first game inside the newly renovated Dome this Saturday when the football team hosts Georgia Tech at noon.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Utica Fire Department, Oneida County to start ‘leaving behind’ Narcan after responding to overdose calls
- Cayuga County Sheriff: Deputy injured, suspect not in custody but ‘contained’
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- ‘I feel fantastic’: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic
- Dems and Trump trade blame for COVID-19 failures as election nears
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.