SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Syracuse Mets are trying to make something out of the season that never was because of the coronavirus pandemic.
The club is trying to have a little bit of fun by selling T-shirts declaring themselves the 2020 International League Undefeated Champions. The team never did play a game this season, so technically you could say they never lost a game.
You can also buy a Syracuse Mets face mask. They just went on sale, along with the T-shirts, and will only be available online until Sunday, August 9.
All orders are pre-sale and will not ship until on or around September 1.
The team store is closed to the public, but click here to order on-line.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- NFL journeyman Justin Zimmer finally gets his shot
- Tijuana says no to private gatherings on Halloween, Day of the Dead
- Multiple potential COVID-19 exposures announced in Oneida County Thursday
- Dems, GOP want stimulus package deal before Election Day
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.