CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — Prices at the pump now going down after the recent spike that followed the attack in Saudi Arabia.
In Syracuse, the average price sits two cents lower at $2.63 per gallon.
In Tompkins County, the average price for a gallon of gas is $2.68 for the City of Ithaca. That’s a one-cent decrease and slightly above the national average.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office rolls out new software for pistol permits
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- WATCH: Rain departs overnight, clouds slower to leave
- Syracuse University plans on multiple commencement ceremonies for May
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9