CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — Prices at the pump now going down after the recent spike that followed the attack in Saudi Arabia.
In Syracuse, the average price sits two cents lower at $2.63 per gallon.
In Tompkins County, the average price for a gallon of gas is $2.68 for the City of Ithaca. That’s a one-cent decrease and slightly above the national average.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Lake effect on the move overnight. Whose morning commute is impacted?
- As the wait continues for adult-use marijuana licenses, CBD shops adapt to new regulations
- Some local businesses concerned about supply chain ahead of styrofoam ban
- Closing arguments wrap up in the James White quadruple murder trial
- SU students react to booster, flu vaccine requirement
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9