UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — If your Target spending habits are costing you, the retails chain wants to give you something back.
Starting next month, you can get 1% back on purchases through the Target Circle loyalty program. Target will also give users early access to sales and personalized deals, working through the chain’s credit card.
Target Circle is gree and if you already have a Target.com or Red Card, you will be automatically enrolled.
The program officially begins on October 6th.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- After cashing in on QB gambles, Niners, Chiefs in Super Bowl
- Mostert lifts 49ers to Super Bowl with 37-20 win vs Packers
- Chiefs’ Reid headed back to Super Bowl after long absence
- Not All Mahomes: Chiefs defense shuts down Titans game plan
- Syracuse women roll past Pittsburgh
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9