CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — Allergies seem to top the list of What is Going Around this week.
At Brighton Hill Pediatrics, they are reporting cough, strep throat, and allergies.
Over in Camillus, they are seeing ear infections, strep throat, upper respiratory infections, and allergies.
Up north in Pulaski, it is much of the same. They are reporting upper respiratory infections and allergies.
That’s the latest from doctors’ offices. Your doctor can tell you about the best treatment.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Local stores working to ‘Scan-Away Hunger’ in Central New York
- New York City Voter Guide
- Fugitive of the Week: Tomaj Fields wanted for rape in the 2nd degree, should be considered dangerous
- Company of SU and OCC grads still finalizing Shark Tank deal
- What’s Going Around: CNY children dealing with colds, sore throats
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.