(WSYR-TV) — In this week’s What’s Going Around, allergies seem to be the thing that all children are dealing with.
At Brighton Hill Pediatrics in Syracuse, children are coming in with stomach bugs, allergies and bug bites.
Dr. Dracker in Liverpool is seeing mono, Lyme disease and allergies.
Pediatric Associates in Camillus is seeing colds, allergies, ear infections and rashes.
The Urgent Care in Fulton is seeing patients with viral illnesses and allergies.
Your doctor can tell you about the best treatments.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Baldwinsville superintendent ‘exploring other career opportunities’
- Scam watch: Protect yourself and your wallet from scammers
- WATCH: More rain for the overnight
- Calling hours, private funeral announced for Elizabeth Garrow-McDonald
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.