(WSYR-TV) — Thankfully, COVID-19 is not on our list of What’s Going Around this week.
In Camillus, doctors are seeing fevers, bronchiolitis, colds in mostly younger children.
Brighton Hill Pediatrics in Syracuse is seeing strep throat, colds and tick bites.
Dr. Dracker in Liverpool said that kids are coming in with upper respiratory infections, rashes and allergies. Those kids with upper respiratory infections are experiencing a cough, a sore throat that isn’t strep throat and congestion.
In Pulaski, Dr. Carguello is seeing children who have colds and allergies.
If your child is feeling sick, their doctor can give them the best treatment options.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Tracking the Tropics: Gulf Coast braces, again, for hurricane as Zeta takes aim
- J-D boys cruise past Central Square
- Westhill tops Bishop Ludden in overtime
- LaFayette blanks Tully in boys soccer
- The future of the Senate: 35 seats up for grabs on election night
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.